Experts Confirm Polonium Traces on Arafat Clothing – Report
Swiss radiation experts have reportedly confirmed they found traces of polonium on clothing used by late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat.
The finding is said to “support the possibility” that Arafat may have been poisoned.
In a report published by The Lancet at the weekend, the team of experts provides scientific details to media statements made in 2012 that it had found polonium on Arafat's belongings.
Arafat’s remains were exhumed in 2012 ss part of an investigation into how he leader died.
Arafat, who led the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) for 35 years, died in Paris in November 2004 after suddenly falling ill. His death has been attributed, alternatively, to either illness or poisoning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon
- » North Korea plans to launch a Satellite - Japan prepares for a Ballistic Missile
- » Erdogan won Turkey's first-ever Runoff
- » Day 459 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Another Russian attack before Kyiv Day
- » There is a Deal in Principle on the US Debt Ceiling