Klitschko - Bulgaria's Pulev Clash Still Uncertain
World heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko has revealed that Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev is among the options for his next opponent.
Klitschko, who defeated Russia’s Alexander Povetkin earlier in October, told a Ukrainian boxing website that his next fight will for sure be in 2014, and Pulev is one of the possible contenders, reports Standartnews.
Other possible contenders are Denis Boytsov, Tyson Fury, David Haye, and Bryant Jennings.
Meanwhile, The Boxing Observer claims that Pulev already has a scheduled match against Dereck Chisora for November 30.
The Bulgarian crowd has been keenly awaiting a clash between the Cobra (Pulev’s nickname) and Klitschko.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Are Bulgaria’s Opponents in Their Euro 2024 Qualifying Campaign?
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?