2 Men Killed by Landslide in Bulgaria Work Accident
Two workers have died after a landslide occurred during sewer repair works in Bulgaria’s northern town of Mezdra, according to local media.
The accident took place on Friday.
One of the victims, a 23-year-old Bulgarian national, died on the spot, while the other, a 38-year-old German national, was rushed to a hospital in the town of Vratsa.
The German man later died from the sustained injuries, Darik radio says.
- » More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » Bulgarian Warships Depart for NATO Missions
- » President Rumen Radev with a Comment about the State of the Media Environment in Bulgaria
- » The Iconic Barbie Doll Is Turning 60!
- » Plane Overshot the Runway in Alaska