First Snow Paralyzes Central, Western Europe
The first heavy snowfall hit parts of Europe as early as mid-October.
Railway transportation in Bavaria was blocked, while some schools had to remain closed on Friday. Other parts of southern Germany were also affected, causing lengthy traffic on roads.
Parts of Switzerland and Austria felt the early arrival of winter as well. In the western Austrian province of Tirol, rail services were completely halted.
Over 22 000 households in Austria have been cut off from electricity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Elon Musk with a Letter to Humanity: Artificial intelligence can Defeat and Destroy us
- » Taiwan's President is visiting the US
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Day 399 of the Invasion of Ukraine: VSU hit Russian Occupied Melitopol multiple times
- » The Pentagon is preparing the US Space Force for a possible Conflict with Russia and China in Space