First Snow Paralyzes Central, Western Europe
The first heavy snowfall hit parts of Europe as early as mid-October.
Railway transportation in Bavaria was blocked, while some schools had to remain closed on Friday. Other parts of southern Germany were also affected, causing lengthy traffic on roads.
Parts of Switzerland and Austria felt the early arrival of winter as well. In the western Austrian province of Tirol, rail services were completely halted.
Over 22 000 households in Austria have been cut off from electricity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots
- » Hungary will not Arrest Putin if he visits the country
- » A Romanian Court extended the Detention of Influencer Andrew Tate
- » Day 393 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At Least 14 Dead after Russian Strikes on Civillian Infrastructure