Bulgarian ‘Cocaine King’ Faces Extradition to Romania Again
Sofia City Court is going to rule on Monday on the extradition of suspected drug lord Evelin Banev aka Brendo to Romania.
Bulgaria's northern neighbor is also probing Banev and has charged him already with illegal drugs trafficking through the port of Constanta to Western Europe.
This is the second time that Romanian prosecutors have called for Brendo’s extradition. Their first request was turned down by the Bulgarian court, which demanded that Romania provides more information about the charges against Banev, but did not receive any.
Bulgaria is to pay all expenses if Brendo is to be extradited to Romania.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In Bulgaria 2 Victims of Beatings in 2 Days: A Woman was Killed by her Husband in Vratsa Region
- » A Young Woman was Killed by her Husband in a Bulgarian Village
- » Ukrainian Currency worth nearly 1 Million BGN was found in a Cache of a Bus on the Danube Bridge-Ruse
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol