Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association Appoints New Head
Meglena Rusenova was appointed Wednesday as the new head of the Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association (BPA).
Meglena Rusenova is replacing Nikola Gazdov on the post of a BPA chief while Gazdov, on his part, comes in charge of the international affairs of the association, remaining in the management.
Ivo Ivanov and Vladimir Alichkov were appointed as deputy-chairmen.
At an official meeting, the association decided to increase the directors’ council by including eleven members.
The Board of Directors of BPA includes Iskra Cholakova, Anelia Erdli, Petar Lazarov, Ginka Varbakova, Borislav Ivanov, Vasil Stoimennov and Rumen Hristov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » Bulgaria is Ending the Derogation for Russian Oil?
- » Eurostat: Nearly a Quarter of Bulgarians Fail to Heat their Homes Sufficiently
- » Bulgaria is considering Giving Up Russian Oil: Fuel Prices - Unchanged?
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office is Investigating Collusion and Illegal Schemes around TurkStream