Bulgaria’s Burgas to Open New Marine Station
The new seaport of the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas will be fully operational by the end of the year.
The first module of the new marine station in Burgas is to be completed on October 1st, announced Pavel Marinov, Burgas' Regional Governor.
The first passengers to arrive at the new station on October 5th will be tourists on board of the Millennium-class “Celebrity Constellation” cruise ship of the “Royal Caribbean International” cruise operator.
Five more cruise liners are scheduled to dock at the station by the end of the year when the passenger terminal will be fully operational.
The terminal will be equipped with the necessary technology for travel documents processing by Border Police.
An additional terminal and an office for the station’s administration will be completed by the start of the 2014’ summer season, according to the construction plans of the project’s contractors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourism Industry Fears Decline in Number of Tourists in August
- » New Rules for Travel by Ferry to the Greek Islands
- » FROM JULY 1: New Rules for Entering Bulgaria, Full List of Color Zones
- » Russia Resumes its Regular Flights to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians Welcome in Greece with Negative Rapid Antigen Covid Test
- » Greece Accepts Bulgarian Tourists with Rapid Antigen Test