Broken Pedal Blamed for Sofia Hellish Traffic Incident
A broken pedal is to blame for the hellish crash on "Tsarigradsko Shosse" in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
A Subaru Forester SUV rammed into the parking lot of the shopping center "The Mall" Friday evening, injuring 5 people, including the driver.
Three people sustained serious injuries, however, their lives are now out of danger, including the one of the 24-yeal-old man, who was hurt the most severely.
The diver, a 76-year-old Ukrainian citizen, apparently lost control of the SUV and smashed into the three pedestrians. He tested negative for alcohol. The weather, which was very rainy and windy, could have been a contributing factor.
He has told police that the pedal of his SUV suddenly broke, causing him to lose control of the vehicle.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Parliament decided: Free Textbooks for Students from Grades 1 to 12
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan