Bulgarian Ex-EU Commissioner's Party to Elect New Leaders in September
Bulgaria for Citizens, the party founded by former Bulgarian European Commissioner Meglena Kuneva, is to elect its new leadership on September 21, it has been announced.
Bulgaria for Citizens’ leadership resigned collectively after the party failed to overcome the 4% election threshold and enter Parliament at the elections in May.
At its annual sitting on September 21, the party will also discuss its future within the recently established Reformist Bloc, a formation of mainly right-wing parties that strongly supports the ongoing anti-government protests in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend