Rebels Fire Rockets at Damascus, Seek to Avenge 'Chemical Attacks'
Syrian rebels have fired rockets at government positions in central Damascus in a move that is said to retaliate for last week's alleged chemical attacks by the regime against civilians.
Opposition activists distributed video footage showing what they said were two locally produced Katyusha rockets being launched "in response to the chemical weapons massacre in Eastern Ghouta", according to international media.
The report came as the United States and its allies pressed their case for likely military action against President Bashar al-Assad's regime.
UN chemical weapons inspectors have resumed their investigations in Syria, as speculation mounts over a possible Western strike on military targets in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The President of Austria regrets that his country blocked Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Romania's Mass Boycott against Austria after the Schengen Decision
- » Romanian Diplomat: Austria is playing a Double Game between the EU and Russia, these are Anti-European semi-Mafia Actions
- » The Dutch Government will officially Apologize for Slavery
- » Japan, Italy and Great Britain are making a Jet Fighter of a New Generation
- » Day 289 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Tipsy Putin Acknowledged Striking Ukraine’s Infrastructure because “They started it First”