Controversial Bulgarian Bojinov to Be Fired from Sporting
Portugese side Sporting Lisbon has initiated a procedure to fire Bulgarian forward Valeri Bojinov on disciplinary grounds.
According to Sporting sources quoted by Portugese sports website A Bola, one of the reasons for the move is that Bojinov trained with a Bulgarian team during the preparations for this season without his team's knowledge and consent.
The Bulgarian transfered to Lisbon from Parma for EUR 2.6 M in 2011 and has 3 more years in his contracts.
But after a series of controversial performances, he has been put on Sporting's transfer list.
In the last year and a half Bojinov has played on loan in Italy for Lecce, Verona and Vicenza.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Macedonian Football Fans Booed the Bulgarian Anthem but Lost the Match in the End
- » What Table Games can you find at the Best Casino Online in Canada
- » Bulgaria: World Title for the Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble in Sofia
- » First Medal for Bulgaria at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships
- » How to Choose an NFL Sports Betting Site
- » EuroBasket: Bulgaria Defeated the Host Georgia