Ship Goes Aflame in Bulgaria's Burgas Port
A fire has started in ship traveling under the flag of Togo docked at the Burgas Port on the Bulgarian Black Sea.
The fire has started in the ships cabins and has caused no injuries, as confirmed by Bulgarian maritime authorities.
The ship is staffed by a crew consisting of sailors from Syria, Egypt and India.
There is still no information regarding what caused the fire, but the ship's captain said that the cause might have been an electric spark.
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Peace
- » Twitter Closed Thousands of Accounts Around the World For Spreading Fake News
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » Yordanka Fandakova: For Four Years Sofia Municipality Has Invested BGN 55 Million in Healthcare