Bulgaria Customs Agency Head Officially Released from Duty
Gen Vanyo Tanov has been officially released from the position of director of Bulgaria's Customs Agency.
Tanov was dismissed by an order of Bulgarian Minister of Finance Petar Chobanov, the customs director's superior.
Deputy director Borislav Borisov will act as the Customs Agency's new head until the election of a new permanent director.
A week ago, Tanov was hospitalized in a serious condition and was released Wednesday, after an improvement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate
- » "Economist": A Recession in Europe is Inevitable, Bulgaria will be among the Most Affected
- » Bulgaria: Already in the Autumn we will see the first Increases in Interest Rates for New Loans
- » Fed: Inflation remains “Too High”
- » Economic Challenges weigh on the European Investment Activity recorded in Q2 2022