Bulgaria Customs Agency Head Officially Released from Duty
Gen Vanyo Tanov has been officially released from the position of director of Bulgaria's Customs Agency.
Tanov was dismissed by an order of Bulgarian Minister of Finance Petar Chobanov, the customs director's superior.
Deputy director Borislav Borisov will act as the Customs Agency's new head until the election of a new permanent director.
A week ago, Tanov was hospitalized in a serious condition and was released Wednesday, after an improvement.
Since late July, there were reports that Tanov is intended to be released from the post
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects
- » Bulgarian National Bank: The Technical Work on the Adoption of the Euro Continues
- » Bulgaria: Inflation Decline and GDP Growth
- » Fitch confirmed the long-term Credit Rating of Bulgaria
- » Ministry of Finance: The Fiscal Reserve of Bulgaria is Decreasing