Google Map Maker Now Available in Bulgaria
Google has opened up its Map Maker service to users in Bulgaria, allowing them to update maps for their local area with new landmarks, roads, building outlines and more.
The service has now also become available in Italy, San Marino and the Vatican.
"Today, we’re launching Google Map Maker in Bulgaria, Italy, San Marino and the Vatican. Share the delights of Bulgaria’s Black Sea Coast by adding all of your favorite destinations in the famed resort city of Golden Sands. Lend a hand by improving driving directions through the Italian Riviera, or trace the best hiking trails across San Marino’s Apennine Mountains," a Google Maps blog post said Tuesday.
Map Maker is a browser-based service that allows users to create and suggest changes for Google Maps and Google Earth, letting Google keep up-to-date with the changing landscape and ensuring its mapping services are as current as possible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nearly 70% Collapse in the Number of Foreigners Visiting Bulgaria in August
- » Singapore Tourism Industry Faces Long Winter
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal