Russian Tourists Said to Turn to Bulgaria amid Egypt Unrest
Bulgaria's tourism appears to be benefiting from the ongoing unrest in Egypt, as more and more Russian tourists are choosing it instead of the northern African country, according to media reports.
Russian daily newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda says Russian tour operators are redirecting a significant number of their clients to Bulgaria, Turkey and Tunis amid the crisis in Egypt.
Some 800 000 Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria by the end of 2013, according to a forecast made in January by Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria Yuriy Isakov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hospitality Industry: Entry Visas for Russian Tourists Will Save Tourism Season in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians Are Divided on Vaccination Passports – Gallup International
- » Bulgaria: Tourism Season in Peril, Hotels Bookings Being Cancelled En Masse
- » Thirteen EU Member States Reach Agreement on Vaccination Passport, Bulgaria Among Them
- » Airlines Lash out at UK Government over Travel Restrictions
- » UK's Boris Johnson Hopes International Travel to Restart from Mid-May