Russian Tourists Said to Turn to Bulgaria amid Egypt Unrest
Bulgaria's tourism appears to be benefiting from the ongoing unrest in Egypt, as more and more Russian tourists are choosing it instead of the northern African country, according to media reports.
Russian daily newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda says Russian tour operators are redirecting a significant number of their clients to Bulgaria, Turkey and Tunis amid the crisis in Egypt.
Some 800 000 Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria by the end of 2013, according to a forecast made in January by Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria Yuriy Isakov.
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the CPC with Large Scale Inspections at Sea Resorts
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat
- » The Most Visited Museums in the World
- » InterContinental Sofia – World Travel Awards Winner for 2019 – a Story of Success
- » The Total Revenues from Nights Spent in Bulgaria in April 2019 reached 51.7 million BGN
- » Nearly 95,000 Young People Want to Explore Europe with a Free Trip