At Least 4 Foreigners Injured in Blast in Bulgarian Capital
At least 4 foreign citizens have been injured in the Sunday night blast at a Chinese restaurant downtown in Bulgarian capital Sofia.
Two of them are Spanish citizens, a man an a young woman, with the latter driving by at the time of the explosion.
A man with a Turkish name, believed to be a Turkish citizen, has also been hospitalized, says the Bulgarian National Radio.
A woman from the staff of the restaurant, a Chinese citizen, is also being treated in hospital after receiving significant injuries.
The other staff of the establishment have sustained lighter injuries.
A total of 11 people have been wounded in the explosion, with one of them in critical condition, after sustaining a head wound.
- » Bulgarian-Swiss Program Gives 2500 Children a Chance to Go to Kindergarten
- » The Problematic Places of Sofia, which Get Flooded after Heavy Rainfall
- » Bulgarian has Died, and Four have been Injured in Car Crash in Romania
- » The Mountain Rescue Service Warns Tourists not to Take Walks in the Mountains
- » World Beatles Day - June 25 - two weeks before the premiere of "Yesterday"
- » Triple Jump of Cancer Patients in Bulgaria for 37 Years