Slow Customs Work Clogs again Bulgarian-Turkish Border
A heavy congestion at the Kapitan Andreevo – Kapukule checkpoint on the Bulgarian-Turkish border is reported once again Sunday afternoon.
A 4-kilometer-long truck line has formed at Kapakule border crossing on the Turkish side, with 150 trucks waiting to enter Bulgaria.
The delay is attributed as usual to slow Customs work on the Bulgarian side due to repair works at the Bulgarian border checkpoint Kapitan Andreevo. It is expected that it will take until Monday to clear the line.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: From July 1, the Minimum Pension becomes BGN 467 (EUR 240)
- » The West is considering Price Caps on Russian Oil and Gas
- » Owners in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 14 Million in Income from Properties Rented through Airbnb
- » “Vazrazhdane at the Presidential Consultations: Early Elections and Government before the Winter
- » EU: 40% Renewable Energy by 2030
- » The Committee on Budgets Decided: 0% VAT on Bread in Bulgaria