Bulgaria’s Auto Agency Head Nabbed over Alleged Corruption
The head of Bulgaria’s automobile administration agency has been arrested in a police raid over allegations of corruption, it emerged on Wednesday.
Valentin Bozhkov, Director of the Automobile Administration, was detained on Tuesday together with another 12 officials, who work in various departments of the agency across the country.
Media reports suggest the arrests concern cases of corruption.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend