Bulgaria's Customs Agency Head Hospitalized in Serious Condition
Vanyo Tanov, head of Bulgaria's Customs Agency, was admitted to the intensive care unit of the Military Medical Academy in Sofia on Sunday noon
The hospital announced in a Tuesday media statement that Tanov was feeling very well at the moment, regardless of his serious condition, and his life was not in danger.
The Director of the Customs Agency spent 3 months at the Tokuda hospital in Sofia, where he underwent 4 operations, one of them for gallstone removal, but there were complications.
Now he is suffering from pneumonia and the doctors expect that he will need one more operation.
After he was taken to Tokuda in May, Tanov faced accusations by the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) of hiding in order to avoid dismissal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1024 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » German Health Minister: EU may allow Combined COVID vaccines from September
- » Bulgaria: Quarantine of those Infected with COVID-19 is Likely to be Reduced
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,274 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1429 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,636 New Cases in the Last 24 hours