Bulgarian Border Authorities Detain 52 Illegal Migrants
Bulgarian border police have detained 52 illegal migrants who had crossed into Bulgaria from Turkey during the last 24 hours.
The migrants were in several separate groups of about ten.
None of them carried IDs on them. Some said they were refugees from Syria, others were determined to be citizens of Ghana and Nigeria.
Underaged persons and smaller children were also present among the detained.
Due investigations are under way.
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers