Bulgarian Border Police Detain 13 Illegal Immigrants in 24 H
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 13 illegal immigrants who had successfully crossed the Turkish-Bulgarian border in the last 24 hours.
Eight of them have been detained Saturday morning near the village of Strandzha. They had no ID documents, and according to their own accounts they were two men from Syria, three men, two women and one child from Iraq.
Four men have been detained near the village of Golyam Dervent Saturday evening. They carried no ID papers as well and have said they were citizens of Mali.
A man from Syria has been detained Sunday afternoon near the village of Prisadets.
All have been accommodated in the temporary shelter for foreigners in the nearby town of Lyubimets.
- » NASA is Investigating the First Crime Committed in Space
- » The Escaped Prisoners from the Prison in Stara Zagora are Moldovan Citizens
- » The Recent Fake Bomb Alerts Turned out to Be Part of an International Action
- » Police Detained a Bulgarian in France with Nearly 30 kg of Cannabis
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities