Bulgarian Border Police Detain 13 Illegal Immigrants in 24 H
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 13 illegal immigrants who had successfully crossed the Turkish-Bulgarian border in the last 24 hours.
Eight of them have been detained Saturday morning near the village of Strandzha. They had no ID documents, and according to their own accounts they were two men from Syria, three men, two women and one child from Iraq.
Four men have been detained near the village of Golyam Dervent Saturday evening. They carried no ID papers as well and have said they were citizens of Mali.
A man from Syria has been detained Sunday afternoon near the village of Prisadets.
All have been accommodated in the temporary shelter for foreigners in the nearby town of Lyubimets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Police Officers of Bulgarian Origin Were Injured in the US Riots
- » In Varna Student Who Killed his Father Was Found Guilty
- » Development: More Arrested for Illegal Import of Waste from Italy
- » AP: More Than 360 kg of Cocaine were Found in an Apartment in Sofia
- » Say My Name: People Outraged over the Death of George Floyd - Unarmed Black Man Killed by Police
- » Plovdiv: A 16 Year Old Boy Was Kidnapped. The Kidnappers Were Found