Bulgarian Border Police Detain 13 Illegal Immigrants in 24 H
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 13 illegal immigrants who had successfully crossed the Turkish-Bulgarian border in the last 24 hours.
Eight of them have been detained Saturday morning near the village of Strandzha. They had no ID documents, and according to their own accounts they were two men from Syria, three men, two women and one child from Iraq.
Four men have been detained near the village of Golyam Dervent Saturday evening. They carried no ID papers as well and have said they were citizens of Mali.
A man from Syria has been detained Sunday afternoon near the village of Prisadets.
All have been accommodated in the temporary shelter for foreigners in the nearby town of Lyubimets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year