Little Boy Lost and Found in Bulgaria
A 3-year-old boy who disappeared Thursday around noon from a village in central eastern Bulgaria was found by rescuers safe and sound Friday evening.
The little kid was found near the neighboring village, unhurt and in good physical condition.
He disappeared Thursday from the village of Pchelin, Sungurlare municipality, while he was visiting relatives together with his family for the great Muslim holiday of Ramazan Bayrami (Eid).
Over 100 people, including police, foresters, local villagers and soldiers with an army helicopter took part in the successful rescue action.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians, Don't Be Idiots of Europe - Angel Kunchev
- » Italy first in EU Makes Green Pass Mandatory for All Workers
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,724 Newly Infected, 67 Fatalities
- » Serbia Launches New Holiday, Raises Concerns across Balkans
- » Bulgarian Schools Have New Mission - Save Future of School Dropouts from Poverty
- » Start of School Year in Bulgaria