Bulgarian Lev Ranked among World's Most Beautiful Currencies
Bulgarian national currency, the Lev banknote, appears to be among the top five most beautiful currencies in the world, surpassing the American dollar, according to Swiss financiers.
The news has emerged during the annual sitting of the Commission of Aesthetic to the International Finance Bank, BGNES says, citing ITAR-TASS.
According to the Swiss financiers, the first five most beautiful currencies are the Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH), the Australian dollar (AUD), the Euro (EUR) and the Bulgarian lev (BGN) followed by the American dollar (USD) .
The Ukrainian hryvnia was proclaimed for the most beautiful banknote for the first time in 2008.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Increase, 346 in Last 24 Hours
- » Study in Israel: Pfizer Vaccine only 39% Effective at Preventing Infection with Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 Newly Infected
- » Efficacy of Pfizer/BioNTech Coronavirus Vaccine Drops to 84pc after 6 Months
- » 3 Black Sea Coastal Areas Received 'Protected zone' Status
- » Bulgaria Changes Entry Rules for Arrivals from Red Zone Countries