Bulgarian Energy Minister: Maritsa Iztok Miners to Keep Their Jobs
Bylgaria's minister of Economy and Energy, Dragomir Stoynev , has assured that discharges will not be made in the Maritza Iztok Complex – the largest energy complex in Bulgaria, located in Stara Zagora Province.
Miners working in the Maritza Iztok Complex will keep their jobs and they will still receive their salaries on regular basis, as increase in the price of coal is expected in September, stated the Bulgarian Energy minister in an interview to Bulgarian TV channel Nova.
Just a day ago, Bulgarian trade unions warned that 3500 miners across the country are under threat of being discharged due to implementation of a new model for price forming of electric power.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Power Industry Gears up for Green Technologies
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Bulgaria Ranks 8th in EU in Electricity Generated by NPP
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Provided Emergency Repair of the Oxygen Supply System at the Municipal Hospital in Galabovo
- » Bulgaria Mulls Building Small Nuclear Reactor