Bulgarian Kid Arrested in Greece for Jealousy Drowning of Younger Nephews
A 13-year old Bulgarian boy has been detained by Greek authorities after confessing he has murdered his younger nephews.
The 7- and 4-year-old boys went missing Wednesday and were found drowned in an irrigation canal near the village of Strefi, Elis (Ilia) regionThursday.
According to initial reports, hours after the incident the older boy was at the site, crying.
Police have said that he had made a confession, saying he drowned the two out of jealousy, because his father, who is their grandfather, allegedly took more care for them than for him.
The officers had found the 13-year-old's shirt, which he had wrapped around his waist, in the drowned boys' hands, in an apparent attempt to rescue themselves.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed