Bulgarian Kozloduy NPP Records Net Loss H1, 2013
Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP has registered BGN 5.8 M losses for the first half of 2013, according to the entity's financial statement.
This is the first time ever that Bulgaria's only functioning NPP records a loss, writes the Trud daily.
In contrast, for the same period in 2012 Kozloduy NPP registered profits amounting to BGN 90 M.
According to the financial statement, the main reason for the bad results appears to be a 13% decrease of electric power produces, compared to H1, 2012.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price