Bulgarian Border Police Detain over 30 Illegal Immigrants
Bulgarian border authorities from the Regional Border Police Directorate in Elhovo have detained 27 illegal immigrants who had successfully crossed the Turkish-Bulgarian border, announced the press center of the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior on Friday.
Around 3 a.m. on Friday morning, 7 more illegal immigrants were busted near Lesovo - a Bulgarian village, located close to the Turkish border, reported the county’s Interior Ministry.
17 men and women without IDs, who proclaimed themselves Syrian citizens and 10 children, were caught the previous day near the Bulgarian village of Vylcha polyna in the district of Elhovo.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany