New Death Reported in Bulgaria's Collapsed Mine
Bulgarian police and emergency medical unit have received around 8 am Thursday information of a dead person inside the Oranovo mine in southwestern Bulgaria.
No other details are available in the moment.
The search effort to find two miners trapped inside since July 16 when the mine collapsed is continuing for the 17th consecutive day.
Police Commissar Georgi Kostov is at the scene.
Expect further details.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Measures are Expected to be Tightened in Sofia and other Cities
- » Opinion: Are Doctors who Lie about COVID-19 Responsible for their Actions
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Local Measures are being Introduced
- » Bulgaria: How do Children handle COVID-19 and When should we take them to a Doctor
- » A Study: Millions Die due to Antibiotic Resistance
- » Bill Gates: The Coronavirus is a Flower against the Backdrop of Impending Pandemics