Lot 2 of Bulgaria's Struma Highway To Be Completed In 2015
The section of Bulgaria’s Struma Highway connecting the towns of Dupnitsa and Blagoevgrad is expected to be completed in the summer of 2015.
The construction of the section Dupnitsa - Blagoevgrad which is 37 km long, is expected to take 22 months to be finished, announced the Bulgarian Minister of Regional Development, Desislava Terzieva.
The first sod was made on Wednesday, 31 of July 2013.
In the mid of 2015, the construction of the next section connecting the towns of Blagoevgrad and Sandanski is expected to begin, predicted the Bulgarian Minister of Regional Development.
The Dupnitsa - Blagoevgrad highway project is implemented by Consortium "Struma –Lot 2" consisting of two Bulgarian and one Italian companies. T
The contract is worth BGN 358 722 000.00, VAT included.
Along the route of the Dupnitza - Blagoevgrad highway section there are 4 road junctions and 2 underpasses.
One week ago Lot 1 of Struma Highway, the section connecting the village of Dolna Dikanya to Dupnitsa , was inaugurated.
The total length of the Struma highway from the village of Daskalovo to the Greek border is 150 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analyst: Oversaturation with Information on COVID-19 has led to Resistance and People stop Listening
- » WHO: Omicron does not require Development of New Vaccines
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » The Sofia Book Fair opens its doors on December 7
- » The Christmas Tree in Sofia Lights Up in White today, the Park in Front of NDK will be with Decorations
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria