Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Ring Involved in Assasinations
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has busted an organized crime ring involved in assasinations, robberies and assaults.
According to the press office of the Interior, a special police operation is being conducted under the guidance of the Supreme Prosecutor's Office of Cassation aimed at intercepting and documenting the activity of an armed organized crime ring involved in murders, robberies, and attacks resulting in bodily harm.
The other participants in the police operation are the Chief Directorate "National Police", the Sofia Directorate of Interior, the Anti-Terrorism Task Force, the district police directorates in the cities of Vidin, Montana, and Sofia and the Specialized Police Forces Directorate.
The Interior is to disclose details after the end of the operation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Young Man was Found Dead in the center of Varna, a Murder has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Ruja Ignatova is in the Top 10 of the FBI's Most Wanted
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway