Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Ring Involved in Assasinations
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has busted an organized crime ring involved in assasinations, robberies and assaults.
According to the press office of the Interior, a special police operation is being conducted under the guidance of the Supreme Prosecutor's Office of Cassation aimed at intercepting and documenting the activity of an armed organized crime ring involved in murders, robberies, and attacks resulting in bodily harm.
The other participants in the police operation are the Chief Directorate "National Police", the Sofia Directorate of Interior, the Anti-Terrorism Task Force, the district police directorates in the cities of Vidin, Montana, and Sofia and the Specialized Police Forces Directorate.
The Interior is to disclose details after the end of the operation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven