Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Ring Involved in Assasinations
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has busted an organized crime ring involved in assasinations, robberies and assaults.
According to the press office of the Interior, a special police operation is being conducted under the guidance of the Supreme Prosecutor's Office of Cassation aimed at intercepting and documenting the activity of an armed organized crime ring involved in murders, robberies, and attacks resulting in bodily harm.
The other participants in the police operation are the Chief Directorate "National Police", the Sofia Directorate of Interior, the Anti-Terrorism Task Force, the district police directorates in the cities of Vidin, Montana, and Sofia and the Specialized Police Forces Directorate.
The Interior is to disclose details after the end of the operation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison