Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Ring Involved in Assasinations
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has busted an organized crime ring involved in assasinations, robberies and assaults.
According to the press office of the Interior, a special police operation is being conducted under the guidance of the Supreme Prosecutor's Office of Cassation aimed at intercepting and documenting the activity of an armed organized crime ring involved in murders, robberies, and attacks resulting in bodily harm.
The other participants in the police operation are the Chief Directorate "National Police", the Sofia Directorate of Interior, the Anti-Terrorism Task Force, the district police directorates in the cities of Vidin, Montana, and Sofia and the Specialized Police Forces Directorate.
The Interior is to disclose details after the end of the operation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed