Turkish-Bulgarian Liberals Back Embattled Cabinet's Program
The liberal Movement for Rights and Freedoms fully backs Bulgarian PM Plamen Oresharski's policy program for his cabinet, stated the party's leader Lyutvi Mestan.
Tuesday Oresharski met with the MRF parliamentary group to discuss his governance plan.
The Movement and senior partner, the Bulgarian Socialist Party, are the two parties that the cabinet relies on for support amid strong weeks long street protests.
"MRF's parliamentary group and regional structures stand firmly behind Oresharski's program," stated Mestan after meeting the PM.
He added that the talks were filled with an intense debate, with MPs suggesting a string of modifications and addition, which he did not specify.
The only such area mentioned by the ethnic Turkish leader were proposals for policies to overcome divisions and oppositions which according to the MRF MP have recently loomed large in Bulgarian society.
Mestan however did not go into further detail.
The Bulgarian Socialist Party has already voiced its baking of Oresharski's program.
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began
- » New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument