Bulgarian, Macedonian PMs Launch Key Meeting
Bulgarian PM Plamen Oresharski has welcomed his Macedonian counterpart Nikola Gruevski in the southwestern Bulgarian city of Kyustendil Sunday afternoon.
The two PMs are set to discuss a number of key issues in bilateral relations, with an emphasison the so-called Friendship Treaty currently negotiated by the two countries.
A number of key ministers from both cabinets will be also present in Kyustendil to hold bilateral meetings.
Kyustendil is located near Bulgaria's border with Macedonia, on the international road linking the two countries' capitals, Sofia and Skopje.
The meeting is called on the initiative of Macedonian PM Gruevski, according to a press release by the Bulgarian government.
Expect details as they come.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia and Bulgaria Seek Solution to Historical Dispute
- » Bulgaria Appoints 10 New Ambassadors
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is Paying Visit to Hungary
- » Тwo Bulgarian Diplomats in Moscow Declared Persona Non Grata
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal