Japan Ambassador Wishes Bulgarians Wisdom amid Political Crisis
Bulgarian politicians and ordinary citizens must exercise wisdom to solve the political risis that has gripped the country for months, stated Japan's ambassador to Sofia Takashi Koizumi.
"Political parties in Bulgaria should use dialogue in the name of the peoplr's good," sai Koizumi.
"What is happening now is something normal. Time must pass before people fully change their mindset to a democratic one," added he, referring to ongoing anti-government protests and deep political divisions.
Sunday the Japanese ambassador was on a visit to the village of Vrabevo near Troyan in Bulgaria's central northern Lovech region, on the occasion of the village's church holiday honoring St. Panteleimon.
"Protests are something natural, while on the other hand the government has been legitimately elected by a parliament that is balanced between rulers and opposition," sai Koizumi.
"In this situation stability is hard to achieve in politics, so dialogue and thinking for the people's happiness are crucial," added he.
The Japanese ambassador further stated his strong hopes that political actors will find a way to talk to each other and reach an agreement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The New US Ambassador: Bulgaria is a Strategic Partner and Ally of the United States
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » MFA on Russia's Propaganda Rhetoric: Bulgaria's Position is in Support of Ukraine
- » Russia on Bulgaria’s Military Aid to Ukraine: A Hostile Act, further Worsening our Relations