Billa Supermarket Launches 25th Store in Sofia
The supermarket chain Billa opened on Thursday its 25th store in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, the company announced.
Billa, which is owned by German concern REWE Group, currently operates 84 outlets in Bulgaria.
The new store is located in the very heart of the capital's downtown, on 9 "Pirotska" street.
Despite being smaller than the Billa supermarkets in the suburbs, of the so-called compact type, the store will offer a variety of merchandise, including produce, meat, and freshly baked bread and pastries, as well as grilled meat and salads prepared on the spot.
Billa is considered one of the most successful foreign investors in Bulgaria, and a large-scale employer, providing work for over 3 300 Bulgarians.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Bulgarian Exports to Turkey Increase by over 32%
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know