EIB Approves Sofia Road Repair Project Worth up to EUR 50 M
The Management Committee of the European Investment Bank (EIB) has approved funding of up to EUR 50 M for an investment project of the Sofia Municipality for the rehabilitation of the street network in the capital.
The project is to be implemented within the next three years, according to a media statement of the Sofia Municipality.
The final decision of the EIB Management Committee on the loan is to be made at the beginning of September 2013.
The investment project includes 21 sites, which have been approved by the Sofia Municipal Council as a part of a program for the construction and rehabilitation of Sofia's transport infrastructure.
The sites to be built/repaired with EIB funding include the two-level junction over Lions' Bridge, the major overhaul of the Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd, etc.
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package