Bulgarian Boxing Star Pulev Gets New Mandatory Challenger
English boxer Dereck Chisora has been declared the mandatory challenger to Bulgarian European Heavyweight Champion Kubrat Pulev.
Chisora’s promoter Frank Warren has added the 29-year-old to the big Copper Box Arena show on Saturday 21st September that features Billy Joe Saunders’ British Middleweight title showdown against rival John Ryder, according to BoxingNews24.
Pulev is unbeaten in 17 fights with 9 knockouts. He won the title in May last year by knocking out Alexander Dimitrenko in eleven rounds and then knocked out Alexander Ustinov in September in eleven rounds in the first defence.
The Bulgarian is currently IBF International Heavyweight champion (2011) and European Boxing Union heavyweight champion (2012).
He was awarded the prize of Bulgarian athlete of the year for 2012.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
- » Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm