Leading Russian Medical Supplies Company to Start Production in Bulgaria
Russian medical company MZKRS Suture Materials has confirmed plans to open a production facility in Bulgaria's fourth-largest city, Burgas.
Working projects are ready for the adaptation of an already existing facility for the company's high tech production, revealed the Burgas Municipality.
MZKRS are recruiting local experts, who will receive additional training before the launch of the factory.
Founded in 2000 in Moscow, the company specializes in classical and innovational surgery suture materials.
This will be the first time it opens a production facility outside of Russia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Thriving in the Virtual Realm: The Rise of Online Casinos
- » Bulgaria Implements a Ban on Self-Excluded Individuals from Employment in Casinos
- » Five countries, including Bulgaria, want to Extend the Ban on the Import of Ukrainian Grain
- » Bulgaria will ask for the Ban on Ukrainian Sunflower, Oil and Dry Milk to be extended until the New Year
- » Cryptocurrency Regulations in Online Gaming
- » Bulgarian Arms Manufacturer with Unprecedented Revenues for the first 6 months of 2023