Gruesome Murder Discovered in Sofia
A gruesome murder of a woman has been discovered in the Hadzhi Dimitar district in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
According to police, the woman has been found by them inside her apartment, laying in a pool of blood, with four knifes in her back.
Police went to the apartment after being called by relatives, who became worried because they were unable to reach the victim on the phone for hours.
She has been identified only as A.I., 66.
There were no signs of forced entry and robbery.
The investigation continues. Pre-trial proceedings against an unknown perpetrator have been launched.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene