Bulgaria's Mihaylov Set to Sign with Fiorentina - Report
Twente’s Bulgarian goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov is in contract talks with Italian side Fiorentina, according to Dutch media.
Mihaylov, 25, allegedly missed a day of open doors at the Dutch side due to the ongoing negotiations.
It was recently reported that Everton is also interested in snapping up the Bulgaria international.
Mihaylov has played for Twente since 2008. He became Bulgarian Footballer of the Year in 2011.
- » The Most Popular Sports Played in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Is an European Kickboxing Champion
- » Discover These Beautiful Golf Courses In Bulgaria, Perfect For A Tee Time When You Visit
- » Bulgarian Paralympic Team wins two Gold on Day 1 of Dubai 2019 World Para Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play for Bulgaria Again
- » Paralympian Hristiyan Stoyanov with Gold Medal from Dubai