Bulgaria's Mihaylov Set to Sign with Fiorentina - Report
Twente’s Bulgarian goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov is in contract talks with Italian side Fiorentina, according to Dutch media.
Mihaylov, 25, allegedly missed a day of open doors at the Dutch side due to the ongoing negotiations.
It was recently reported that Everton is also interested in snapping up the Bulgaria international.
Mihaylov has played for Twente since 2008. He became Bulgarian Footballer of the Year in 2011.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Will Tokyo Olympics Be Canceled over Covid-19 Pandemic?
- » Yasen Petrov is the New Manager of the Bulgarian National Football Team
- » European Taekwondo Championship 2021 to Be Held in Sofia
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Pele in All-Time Scoring Record
- » Bulgaria: Tsvetana Pironkova is Athlete of 2020
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Player of the Century at Globe Soccer Gala