Bulgaria's Mihaylov Set to Sign with Fiorentina - Report
Twente’s Bulgarian goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov is in contract talks with Italian side Fiorentina, according to Dutch media.
Mihaylov, 25, allegedly missed a day of open doors at the Dutch side due to the ongoing negotiations.
It was recently reported that Everton is also interested in snapping up the Bulgaria international.
Mihaylov has played for Twente since 2008. He became Bulgarian Footballer of the Year in 2011.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the 2nd Round of the Australian Open
- » Club from the Premier League and Two from the Championship want Bulgarian Footballer of the Year
- » Three British Clubs Interested in Emerging Bulgarian Football Star Despodov
- » Novak Djokovic Will Arrive in Bulgaria For Sofia Open 2019
- » FIVB Confirmed! Brazil Standing on the Way of Bulgaria for Tokyo 2020
- » Kiril Despodov Received the Prize for Bulgaria's No. 1 Footballer for the 2018th