Bulgaria's Mihaylov Set to Sign with Fiorentina - Report
Twente’s Bulgarian goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov is in contract talks with Italian side Fiorentina, according to Dutch media.
Mihaylov, 25, allegedly missed a day of open doors at the Dutch side due to the ongoing negotiations.
It was recently reported that Everton is also interested in snapping up the Bulgaria international.
Mihaylov has played for Twente since 2008. He became Bulgarian Footballer of the Year in 2011.
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka
- » Grigor Dimitrov Won his First Match in Geneva
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost Two More Positions in the Rankings
- » Grigor Dimitrov Negotiates with Becker to Be his New Coach
- » Liverpool stage incredible comeback win over Barcelona
- » The Bulgarian Football Union has Eliminated Vereya from the League due to Match Fixing