Bulgaria's Young Football Star Milanov Officially Signs CSKA Moscow
Bulgaria midfielder Georgi Milanov, who became the country’s youngest footballer of the year 2012, has signed a five-year contract with CSKA Moscow.
Litex Lovech star passed a medical test in Munich on Wednesday afternoon, the last step before signing the contract with the Moscow club.
Media reports say that the Russian champions will fork out to Litex Lovech between EUR 2.75 M – EUR 3.75 M for the 21-year-old midfielder Georgi Milanov.
Litex had reportedly put a EUR 4 M price tag on its most valuable player.
Spanish club Sevilla was also said to be interested in signing one of the hottest prospects of Bulgarian football, as well as CSKA Sofia but only if former Litex Lovech owner Grisha Ganchev had taken over the club.
- » Grigor Dimitrov with a New Coach
- » The Most Popular Sports Played in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Is an European Kickboxing Champion
- » Discover These Beautiful Golf Courses In Bulgaria, Perfect For A Tee Time When You Visit
- » Bulgarian Paralympic Team wins two Gold on Day 1 of Dubai 2019 World Para Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play for Bulgaria Again