Bulgaria's Young Football Star Milanov Officially Signs CSKA Moscow
Bulgaria midfielder Georgi Milanov, who became the country’s youngest footballer of the year 2012, has signed a five-year contract with CSKA Moscow.
Litex Lovech star passed a medical test in Munich on Wednesday afternoon, the last step before signing the contract with the Moscow club.
Media reports say that the Russian champions will fork out to Litex Lovech between EUR 2.75 M – EUR 3.75 M for the 21-year-old midfielder Georgi Milanov.
Litex had reportedly put a EUR 4 M price tag on its most valuable player.
Spanish club Sevilla was also said to be interested in signing one of the hottest prospects of Bulgarian football, as well as CSKA Sofia but only if former Litex Lovech owner Grisha Ganchev had taken over the club.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out from the Top 30 for the First Time since August 2016
- » 296 Boxers From 39 Countries Participated in a Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria
- » One of the Richest Bulgarians Vasil Bozhkov Takes over the Management of Levski Football Club
- » UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
- » Official: Lubo Penev is the New Coach of CSKA Sofia Taking over from El Maestro
- » Jess Messina Off to Bulgaria