Bulgaria's Young Football Star Milanov Officially Signs CSKA Moscow
Bulgaria midfielder Georgi Milanov, who became the country’s youngest footballer of the year 2012, has signed a five-year contract with CSKA Moscow.
Litex Lovech star passed a medical test in Munich on Wednesday afternoon, the last step before signing the contract with the Moscow club.
Media reports say that the Russian champions will fork out to Litex Lovech between EUR 2.75 M – EUR 3.75 M for the 21-year-old midfielder Georgi Milanov.
Litex had reportedly put a EUR 4 M price tag on its most valuable player.
Spanish club Sevilla was also said to be interested in signing one of the hottest prospects of Bulgarian football, as well as CSKA Sofia but only if former Litex Lovech owner Grisha Ganchev had taken over the club.
- » Bulgarian Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Extends Burton Stay
- » Second Blow for Bulgaria's National Football Team Before the Games Against Cyprus and Slovenia
- » Bulgaria's Nova Broadcasting Extends English Premier League Rights
- » Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Could Make Bulgaria Debut after Impressing for English Burton Albion
- » Kubrat Pulev Could Challenge Anthony Joushua in 2019
- » Bulgaria’s Best Tennis Player Dropped Out From the Top 10 of the World ATP Rankings