Ex CIA Officer Snowden Remains in Moscow Transit Zone
Wanted former CIA agent Edward Snowden is still residing in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport.
The latest flight for Cuba's capital Havana has flown away without Snowden, informed RIA Novosti.
Russia has refused to extradite Snowden to the US, saying he has never crossed on Russian territory.
The ex CIA officer is wanted for disclosing a large amount of phone calls accessed by the US intelligence authorities.
The amount of access to private conversations by secret services has raised considerable controversy in America and abroad.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has expressed support for Snowden, and WikiLeaks lawyers have committed to defending him.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin: Nazi Germany Wanted to Exterminate and Enslave Soviet People
- » Slovenian FM Sides with Skopje against Bulgaria, Requesting EU "action" for Western Balkans Enlargement
- » EU Council of Foreign Ministers Agrees New Sanctions on Lukashenko
- » Discover: Northern Areas of Pakistan – a Heaven on Earth
- » UK Reports over 11,000 COVID-19 Cases in 24 hrs, First Time in four Months
- » New York Celebrates End of Covid Restrictions with Fireworks