Ex CIA Officer Snowden Remains in Moscow Transit Zone
Wanted former CIA agent Edward Snowden is still residing in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport.
The latest flight for Cuba's capital Havana has flown away without Snowden, informed RIA Novosti.
Russia has refused to extradite Snowden to the US, saying he has never crossed on Russian territory.
The ex CIA officer is wanted for disclosing a large amount of phone calls accessed by the US intelligence authorities.
The amount of access to private conversations by secret services has raised considerable controversy in America and abroad.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has expressed support for Snowden, and WikiLeaks lawyers have committed to defending him.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UN Torture Prevention Body to Visit Bulgaria
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?