Ex CIA Officer Snowden Remains in Moscow Transit Zone
Wanted former CIA agent Edward Snowden is still residing in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport.
The latest flight for Cuba's capital Havana has flown away without Snowden, informed RIA Novosti.
Russia has refused to extradite Snowden to the US, saying he has never crossed on Russian territory.
The ex CIA officer is wanted for disclosing a large amount of phone calls accessed by the US intelligence authorities.
The amount of access to private conversations by secret services has raised considerable controversy in America and abroad.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has expressed support for Snowden, and WikiLeaks lawyers have committed to defending him.
- » The EU Fined Google with 1.49 Billion Euros
- » Kazakhstan Renames their Capital after Ex-president
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable
- » EC: If Britain has not Left the EU by May, it has to Elect MEPs
- » Britain and the EU have Reached a Compromise on Brexit