17 Illegal Migrants from Syria, Palestine Detained in Bulgaria
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 17 migrants who tried to illegally cross the country's border with Turkey.
The migrants are aged 17-30 and have no identity documents on them.
According to their own statements, they originate from Syria and Palestine.
They have been directed to the temporary detention centers in Svilengrad and Elhovo.
- » BBC: Baby Dolphin Death Causes Dismay in Bulgaria
- » The Landfill Fire in Karlovo has been Contained
- » New Case of African Swine Fever Registered in Bulgarian Game Reserve
- » Wildfire in Forest near Sofia Area Broke out Again, Urgent Call for Volunteers
- » Romania is Considering Excluding Huawei From its 5G Network
- » Air Pollution Can Cause Mental Health Problems