Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog to Discuss 0.15% Decrease in Gas Prices from July
Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR) will discuss prices of natural gas from July 1 at a public sitting on Tuesday.
The new price of natural gas will be in force until end-September.
State-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz has proposed a reduction in gas tariffs by 0.15% to BGN 630 per 1000 cubic meters, VAT and excise duty excluded, according to reports of Darik radio.
A report published on the website of Bulgargaz informs that the request is backed by DKEVR.
The price of natural gas determines the price of hot water and heating, as well as electricity generated by thermal power plants, Darik radio reminds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU: A Ruble Account with Gazprombank Violates the Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria should Reduce its overall Dependence on Fossil Fuels and their Imports
- » 30% of all Liquefied Gas supplies to Greece are for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday