Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog to Discuss 0.15% Decrease in Gas Prices from July
Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR) will discuss prices of natural gas from July 1 at a public sitting on Tuesday.
The new price of natural gas will be in force until end-September.
State-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz has proposed a reduction in gas tariffs by 0.15% to BGN 630 per 1000 cubic meters, VAT and excise duty excluded, according to reports of Darik radio.
A report published on the website of Bulgargaz informs that the request is backed by DKEVR.
The price of natural gas determines the price of hot water and heating, as well as electricity generated by thermal power plants, Darik radio reminds.
- » 45 Years since Kozloduy NPP Was Put into Operation
- » 55 Nuclear Reactors Are under Construction in the World
- » Gazprom Expects a Reduction in Gas Exports to Europe
- » Democratic Bulgaria Coalition Expects EU Commission to Prevent Construction of Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria's HPP Chaira Extends Unplanned Outage of Unit
- » Energy Minister: 13 Applications Submitted for Participation in Belene NPP Project