Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog to Discuss 0.15% Decrease in Gas Prices from July
Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR) will discuss prices of natural gas from July 1 at a public sitting on Tuesday.
The new price of natural gas will be in force until end-September.
State-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz has proposed a reduction in gas tariffs by 0.15% to BGN 630 per 1000 cubic meters, VAT and excise duty excluded, according to reports of Darik radio.
A report published on the website of Bulgargaz informs that the request is backed by DKEVR.
The price of natural gas determines the price of hot water and heating, as well as electricity generated by thermal power plants, Darik radio reminds.
- » Renewable Energy Accounted for 21% of the Total Energy Used for Heating and Cooling in the EU
- » Energy expert Ilian Vasilev: Maritsa East – 2 TPP has a future
- » 5 Companies Confirmed their Offers for Belene NPP
- » The ‘American’ TPPs – Important Investors or Public Enemy
- » BNR: US Energy Experts Visit Bulgaria’s Energy Enterprises
- » Kozloduy NPP Will Be Supplied with Nuclear Fuel by 2025