Maxim Behar Meets Huawei Device Head, Bulgarian Expansion Discussed
Maxim Behar, associate Board Member of the Bulgarian-Chinese Forum for Investment and Tourism, met in London Richard Yu, Chairman of Huawei Device and CEO of Huawei Device Business Group.
Both entrepreneurs discussed possibilities of enlargement of Huawei's business in Bulgaria and decided to continue regular meetings in the future.
Behar, who is also a member of the Board of the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum and CEO of M3 Communications Group, Inc. met also CMO of Huawei Device Shao Yang.
He participated in the official launch of Ascend P6, which is known as the "pearl" of the world's mobile devices these days.
Huawei is a global ICT solution provider, innovative and fast developing also in the field of mobile terminals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom