Ex Director Returns to Helm of Bulgaria's Finance Inspection
Bulgaria's Finance Minister Petar Chobanov has released Temenzhka Petkova and appointed Ginka Draganinska director of the state financial inspection agency.
Up to now, Draganinska served as the Public Financial Inspection Agency's vice-director, while in the past she has chaired the unit.
A finance graduate, Draganinska has since 1980 led a long career in government finance units.
She has been working at the Public Financial Inspection Agency and its predecessor agency since 2001, serving as their director 2001-10.
Temenuzhka Petkova replaced Draganinska as director in August 2010, after an appointment by then Bulgarian FinMin Simeon Djankov.
The Agency is an entity under Bulgaria's Minister of Finance that is in charge of inspections and audit of public finances in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Economy Shows Moderate Growth in Third Quarter Amid Sector Shifts
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Reports State Budget Deficit Drop in November
- » Bulgaria's Economic Outlook: OECD Forecasts 2.8% Growth in 2024
- » Sergey Kondratenko: Regulation in Open Banking, Approaches of Different Countries
- » Bulgarian National Bank Governor Recommends Fiscal Buffer in 2024 Budget
- » Countdown to Eurozone: Bulgaria Awaits June Decision