Maxim Behar's Generation F soon Available on Amazon
Leading Bulgarian PR expert, Maxim Behar, is going to present his new book a week from Monday.
The book is titled "Generation F - They Rule the World Today," and is published by Enthusiast Publishing, while the introduction is written by Paul Holmes.
The book attempts to provide answers to various questions, especially the main one - who rules the world nowadays?
The book, rather a collection of thoughts, focuses on the changes in the modern world and the painful and enormously fast transition from Homo Sapiens to Homo Socialicus.
A number of local and international celebrities contributed to the "Generation F" book:
Anton Donchev (writer), Boyko Vassilev (journalist), Boyan Biolchev (scientist), Vanya Shtereva (actress), Vesko Eschkenazy (musician), Vladimir Karolev (economist), Georgi Mamalev (actor), Justine Toms (online expert), Ivan Granitski (writer), Jordan Karadzhov (musician), Yildiz Ibrahimova (singer), Lubomir Stoykov (fashion expert), Maria Grozdeva (Olympic champion), Martin Zahariev (lifestyle publisher), Martin Karbovski (journalist), Niki Kunchev (TV anchor), Paul Holmes (PR visionary), Simeon Vassilev (journalist) and Solomon Passy (politician).
The official premiere and presentation of the book are scheduled for Monday, June 10, at 7 pm. The event will be held in the in Greenwich Bookstore, 37, Vitosha Blvd, in downtown Sofia.
On the same day, the English version of the book will be available for sale on Amazon.com.
- » The Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria and the Instituto Cervantes- Sofía with a Unique Concert of Rosario Montoya
- » Mariya Gabriel Opens an Exhibition For Sofia at the European Commission
- » The Mona Lisa Returned to its Usual Place in the Louvre
- » Unique Mono Works Within the Exhibition "Okay"
- » Handmade Festival Open Doors in the National Palace of Culture
- » Exhibition of Kolyo Karamfilov at the National Palace of Culture