Suspicious Threatening Letter Sent to Obama
Authorities have intercepted a threatening letter addressed to US President Barack Obama that was similar to ones sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, according to US officials.
The US Secret Service said the letter to Obama was being tested by FBI investigators.
The letters sent to Bloomberg contained material believed to be the deadly poison ricin. The letters referred to his support for stricter gun control.
Ricin is one thousand times more toxic than cyanide. It can be fatal when inhaled, swallowed or injected, although it is possible to recover from exposure.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Considers Europeans with Mixed Covid Doses as ‘fully vaccinated’
- » Russia: Shooter from Perm Will go Psychiatric Examination
- » EU Plans to Create New Body to Fight Future Pandemics and Health Crises
- » Putin in Self-isolation after Covid Cases in His Inner Circle
- » US See No Other Option but Western Balkans as Part of Europe
- » Brazil Suspends Millions of Doses from Chinese Vaccine