Suspicious Threatening Letter Sent to Obama
Authorities have intercepted a threatening letter addressed to US President Barack Obama that was similar to ones sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, according to US officials.
The US Secret Service said the letter to Obama was being tested by FBI investigators.
The letters sent to Bloomberg contained material believed to be the deadly poison ricin. The letters referred to his support for stricter gun control.
Ricin is one thousand times more toxic than cyanide. It can be fatal when inhaled, swallowed or injected, although it is possible to recover from exposure.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Reports over 11,000 COVID-19 Cases in 24 hrs, First Time in four Months
- » New York Celebrates End of Covid Restrictions with Fireworks
- » Biden Meets Putin in Geneva to Set "Predictable" Relationship
- » Israel Carries Out Strikes on Gaza after Fire Balloons Hit Its Territory
- » Putin Offers Exchange of Prisoners to Biden
- » Trump Is ‘bright personality’ and Biden Is ‘career man’, According to Putin